||Methods defined here:|
- Close xmms before destroying this object.
- Start xmms if it isn't already running.
- Returns the full path of the currently loaded audio file.
- Returns the current volume setting for xmms. !!!This function is slightly hacked
in the fact that it uses the left channel volume as a return value, stupidly assuming
that both channels are the same level (this is true in most cases I would think)!!!
- Returns a boolean indicating whether the currently loaded audio file is playing.
- load(self, path)
- Loads the audio file specified by "path".
- Pauses the currently loaded audio file. This leaves the playing position
at the current point.
- Plays the currently loaded audio file.
- Returns the position in milliseconds of the currently playing audio file.
- seek(self, ms)
- Moves the playing position of the currently loaded audio file to the value
specified by "ms". This value is in milliseconds.
- set_volume(self, value)
- Sets the main volume level for xmms.
- Stops playing of the currently loaded audio file. This automatically sets
playing position back to the beginning of the audio file.